want to look in the mirror and LOVE what you see staring back at you.
already know that you are your own worst critic.
DREAM of walking into a room with complete and utter CONFIDENCE.
I know I had always assumed WEIGHT LOSS = BODY ACCEPTANCE, WEIGHT LOSS = HAPPINESS, WEIGHT LOSS = LOVE. Boy, was I mistaken. I have lost over 100 pounds. And I am here to tell you that weight loss DOES NOT equal body acceptance, happiness or love.
Love Your Body is the most insanely comprehensive, nutrition-inspired, mindset shifting program ever, focused on getting you real results so you can get out of your own way and get on living your very best life!
At this point, you *know* you need to make a mindset shift and the last thing you need is another "diet."
Within seconds of enrolling, you'll unpack:
- The V.A.L.U.E.D. curriculum used throughout the training.
- The 8-part sequence to creating self-love.
- The 8 core instructional training on developing a healthier relationship with your body.
- The 8-weeks of nourishing meal plans that nurture your body from the inside out.
- More than 8 mindfulness practices to shift your mindset.
- Loads of journal prompts, exercises, and mindfulness practices.
All packaged together to give you a solid framework for creating more love in your life.
You'll wake up feeling worthy, beautiful, and enough.
You'll feel more confident in your skin.
You'll have a better understanding of yourself and your core desires.
You'll be able to release judgements and beliefs that have been holding you back.
You'll rekindle the sacred relationship that you have with yourself.
You'll increase your peace, pleasure, and intuition.
You'll feel confident in being authentically you.
You'll know which foods nurture your body and help you feel your very best.
“The Love Your Body program helped me gain insight into the barriers that were holding me back from meeting my goals, and being more comfortable in my body. I loved the supportive nature of the group setting, and the weekly group coaching, as this helped keep me on track and accountable to the goals I had set for myself. Jenna has a great approach to teaching mindfulness, self-awareness, and self-compassion, and I really enjoyed working with her on this.”Dr. Marsha Kucera
“It helped me grow myself as an individual and not necessarily with just nutrition. Jenna helped me dive into more of the reasoning behind my habits and my old thought patterns of what I thought about myself beforehand.”Alannah McKenzie
“Jenna has the knowledge and the resources to help you achieve your goal, not her goal.”Barry Pratt
“Jenna helped me re-frame my beliefs around eating and focus on more positive self-conversations around food choices. Her support was vital to get me back on track. Would highly recommend her!”Aleesa Nelson
“Jenna gave me permission to be myself, with absolutely no judgement at all. I didn't have to fit a formula or something else I didn't fit into. ”Jolene Kwasnitza
- 8 core Modules for creating Self-Love.
- 8+ core Mindfulness Practices to begin shifting your mindset.
- 8 core Trainings on developing a healthier relationship with your body.
- 8 nourishing Meal Plans to nurture your body from the inside out.
- FINALLY, feeling confident in your own skin.
When does the course start and finish?
Love Your Body is completely self-paced! Each week will be released one-by-one, allowing you time to complete the module before continuing to the next step.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you are unhappy with your results within 14 days of purchasing Love Your Body, we'll refund you 100% of your money! All that we ask is that you show us proof that you actually did the work and followed the meal plans. (Completed worksheets and discussion prompts are usually enough)
But it is for you if you can relate to at least 1 of the following:
- You are ready for change.
- You have a coachable attitude.
- You recognize that it's about more than weight loss.
- You are willing to dig in and do the work.